Thursday, July 8, 2010

I love to cook!

I usually make dinner about five nites a week and am really into experimenting with different recipes. It's pretty fun, and I love hearing my sweetie tell me that dinner was delicious.

I'm not a master cook or anything, but I know sometimes it can be hard coming up with fresh ideas for meals. I’m always looking for different ideas in magazines, cookbooks, online, or just a bit of brainstorming. I try them out regularly and will share the great ones here.

If you have a yummy recipe you’d like to share, please send it to me! I can give it a shot and post for others to enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. I like to toast 2 pieces of bread, spread PB on them and make a hot chili to put on top of them, very good I tell ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to try that, thanks Lou!

    ReplyDelete